One of my 101 in 1001 goals is to read one book per month for the duration of the 1001 days. Added all up, that’s 33 books. Truthfully, I’d like to read far more than that, but one a month is an obtainable goal (and the very bare minimum). My own little Tyler Lucille book club.
I’ll link each title to a review post, if you care about my thoughts on these things. I’ll also post the next book, in case any of y’all would like to read the same books and have a little coffee talk discussion (if you do, email me!). Having some extra people reading along would be great, both for friendship, discussion, and accountability. If any of y’all would be interested, please let me know!
Also, in the individual posts, I’ll link to where you can buy the book, but they will not be affiliate links (Amazon does not have an Arkansas affiliate link presence). Just FYI, being transparent and shit.
- On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft — Stephen King
- The Virgin Suicides — Jeffrey Eugenides
- Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil — John Berendt
- The Living Clearly Method — Hilaria Baldwin
- The Stand — Stephen King
- Seducing the Demon: Writing for My Life — Erica Jong
- Drunk Mom — Jowita Bydlowska
- The Fault in Our Stars — John Green
- The Glass Castle — Jeannette Walls
- Dancing in the Glory of Monsters: The Collapse of the Congo and the Great War of Africa — Jason Stearns
- The Green Mile — Stephen King
- Not Afraid of the Fall — Kyle James
- Red Sparrow by Jason Matthews
- Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
- Searching for Sunday: Loving, Leaving, and Finding the Church by Rachel Held Evans